Aga Khan Academy Head of Finance and Master Teachers Job Vacancies in Mombasa, Kenya
Background: The Aga Khan Academy, Mombasa is an International Baccalaureate World School which seeks to provide students of all backgrounds from primary to higher secondary with an education of the highest standard in order to prepare them for lives characterised by leadership and service.
We invite applications for the following important roles.
1. Head of Finance
2. Master Teacher – English Language Acquisition.
3. Master Teacher – Mathematics
4. Master Teacher – Science
Qualifications & Experience:
For Head of Finance:
- At least a Master’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting and an Internationally recognized Accounting qualification.
- A minimum of7 years’ experience in an international educational institution
- Experience in Development and Implementation of ERP Systems
- Vast Knowledge in the management of BIT and Procurement
For Master teacher:
This is a role that is crucial to the development of teaching and learning in the Academies Network.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in their subject areas and a commitment to the co-curricular life of the school which is expected.
- A detailed understanding of one or more IB Programmes (PYP, MYP & Diploma).
- An understanding of long-term sustainable development and the role of education in building communities through the development of ethical leadership.
- Successful experience in IB authorisation evaluation and/or IB Workshop leadership.
- Leadership experience in a school, at subject, PHASE, or Program level
Interested candidates should submit:
- Detailed curriculum vitae,
- Indicate the Job Title on the subject of your email
- Provide names of at least 3 contactable referees and daytime telephone contact before closing date of 18th June 2018 to:
The Human Resource Department,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.