Animal Health Company Head of Marketing Job Vacancy in Kenya
Career Opportunity: Head of Marketing
Our client is a leading animal health company in East and Central Africa since 1906; The Company has delivered high quality products and solutions for livestock farming that is unparalleled in the region.
Purpose Statement of the Position: To ensure the company develops and achieves appropriate Marketing objectives to deliver the Company strategy.
- Development, implementation and monitoring of marketing strategy
- Development and implementation of the Marketing budget
- Maintain high positive image for the company among key publics
- Lead, direct, coach, train and develop the Company marketing teams to world class standards.
- Ensure that customers needs are satisfied effectively and efficiently in order to protect and grow market share.
- Business environment scanning/marketing intelligence
- Development strategies to respond to market changes and dynamics
- Ensure effective and competitive pricing
- Supervising Company Nutritionist, Company Agronomist and assistant Brand Manager
- Work closely with Sales, Supply chain, QA and Production departments.
- SBPs, Stocklists, Key accounts and other customers.
- Achievement of brand objectives
- Cost control
- People development and management
- A degree in business/commerce (marketing option) or equivalent
- BMV, animal nutrition or agro is an added advantage
- MBA an added advantage
- Professional marketing qualification desirable.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in Brand Management experience or Sales experience in in a relevant industry desirable.
- Highly developed marketing skills
- Good communication skills
- Good budgeting skills
- Broad knowledge of general business management principles
- Strategy preparation implementation and monitoring.
- Knowledge of the trade, farmers, and professionals i.e. their needs
- Computer literacy
- Highly developed negotiation skills
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- Customer focused
How to Apply: