Animal Health Company Head of Sales Job Vacancy in Kenya
Career Opportunity: Head of Sales
Our client is a leading animal health company in East and Central Africa since 1906; The Company has delivered high quality products and solutions for livestock farming that is unparalleled in the region.
Purpose Statement of the Position: To ensure the Company develops and achieve appropriate Sales objectives to deliver the Company strategy.
- Development, implementation and monitoring of an annual sales strategy
- Managing a field sale team made up of: trade sales team made up of: trade sales Reps, farm sales Rep and key account managers.
- Lead, direct, coach, train sales Reps, farm sales Reps, farm sales Rep & key account managers.
- Business environment scanning/market intelligence
- Ensure that customer needs are satisfied more effectively and efficiently in order to protect and grow market share.
- Develop strategies to respond to market changes and dynamics
- Ensure efficient fleet management and cost control
- Manage a large sales team
- Manage sales activities in Kenya
- Ensure sales systems are used by everyone at all times
- Market share
- Achievement of volume budget by products SKU and region/territory
- Achievement of sales objectives
- Cost control
- People development and management.
- A minimum of a Degree in business/commerce or equivale.
- BMV, animal nutrition or agro is an added advantage
- Professional sales qualification is an added advantage
- MBA preferable
- Minimum 5 years’ experience leading a sales/marketing teams of min 25 staff
- Sales and Marketing experience in a relevant industry desirable
- Competencies and Skills required
- Highly developed selling skills
- Good communication skills
- Good budgeting skills
- Broad knowledge of general business management principles, finances and personnel.
- Strategy preparation, implementation and monitoring
- Knowledge of the trade farmers and professionals
- Computer literacy
- Highly developed negotiation skills
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Good planner
- Reliable and adaptable
- Strong interpersonal skills
How to Apply