Assistant Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancy in Kenya
Our client is seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor for their upcoming projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out valuations on site as per contract.
- Interpretation of architectural and structural drawings.
- Prepare Bills of Quantity from drawings.
- Assist in preparing budget for projects. Must be conversant with market rates.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering. A degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 Years’ relevant experience.
- Computer Literate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants to submit their application including an updated CV, indicating their current and expected salary to email@example.com by latest 15th June 2018.
Ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.