Commercial Customer Service Coordinator Job Opening in Kenya
Career Opportunity: Commercial Customer Service Coordinator
General Sales Management
- Work with commercial team to drive collaborative key account plans as needed
- Expand the commercial effort through communication with new/smaller customers.
- Assist commercial team with pricing, project management, system assistance, preparations of presentations.
- Maintain customer contact when commercial manager is travelling;
- Ad hoc duties in assistance to the commercial manager as needed.
Sales Order Process
- Price calculation and quoting of customers according to Pricing Policy
- Drive and lead sales order management process; i.e. verify pricing and communication internally
- Compiling and consolidation of inventory orders with our sourcing supplier parties
- Management of sales order management and tracking of goods with our partners, keeping the business and customers aware of ETA.
- Understand customer needs and forecasting tracking
- Manage and evaluate stock reports for local warehousing ensuring needs of the customer forecast is met.
- Take over office assistant duties in his/her absence
Project Management Process
- Track & lead weekly project meetings
- Follow up with R&D on project status, and communicate back to commercial.
- Processing all request for technical and legal documentation.
- Create quotations for new product pricing to customer or affiliate.
- Well organised and detail orientated.
- Action focused
- Adaptable / Flexible with Autonomy & resilience
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer literacy is mandatory
- Time keeping – to meet deadlines/timelines
- Initiative & Dynamism, with Ambition & Enthusiasm
- Reliable, Honest and ethical
- Excellent accurate numerical skills.
- Fluent in English, competent and articulate communication skills – both verbal and written
- Proficient and competent application, sensory and lab skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with great communication
- Positive attitude and high energy level
- B Com Admin/Marketing/ Project management or similar
- Min. 3-5 years Commercial experience and project coordination favourabe
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of day 30th June 2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted