Sales & Trade Marketing Representative Job Vacancy in Kenya
Career Opportunity: Sales & Trade Marketing Representative – FMCG
Purpose of the Role: Our Client in the FMCG sector seeks to recruit Sales and Trade Marketing Representative whose main purpose will be to manage Sales, Marketing and Distribution of all Company products effectively and efficiently within the country using available resources so as to achieve profitable volume of sales.
Build a strong route to market network and provision of efficient customer service so as to attain sustainable, profitable sales volume growth and to maximize sales opportunities presented in the market for premium products.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to visit existing or potential sales outlets.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Support the Brand Marketing process by identifying the key opportunities in Listing and Activations (incorporating understanding on consumers, category, customer, competition, channel and external environment).
- Execute Trade Marketing Strategy across a portfolio of brands in consultation with Marketing Manager and Sales Manager. This includes brand activations, merchandising and POS placement
- Implement and establish close working relationships with partners (Resellers, Traders and Retailers) in order to gain high levels of trade support and loyalty whilst enhancing understanding of the trading environment
- Represent the company, acting in accordance with company business standards managing financial activities in an ethical manner.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on competitive activity document all pricing activities.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily visit reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- A Business related degree
- Must know how to drive a manual car, direct route sales (FMCG experience prefered)
- Good communication skills
Qualified and interested candidates who meet the requirements should send their applications to email@example.com