Head of Projects (Agricultural Equipment) Job Vacancy in Kenya
Career Opportunity: Head of Projects – Agricultural Equipment
Our client, a world’s leading suppliers of grain care equipment designs, develops, manufactures and installs custom-built solutions, from complete processing lines to large turnkey projects with highly advanced automation and management information systems.
They are looking for a Head of Projects to provide to ensure timely planning, follow up and commissioning for projects.
- Allocation of projects to the respective project managers.
- Design projects plans for timely delivery and ensuring that all stakeholders are well aware of their involvement and implications in the concerned project.
- Managing the logistics for particular projects and ensuring proper communication to the concerned relevant departments for timely delivery of all materials.
- Devising individual project budget together with the financial manager and seek approval for the same prior to the start of the project
- Monitoring and reporting on approved budget and actual expenses and working as per directives of higher management.
- Management of designs for projects.
- Plan and secure commissioning of projects after completion.
- Provide leadership for the projects team.
- Participation in handover meetings.
- Work with internal production team for timely delivery of materials and equipment
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Relevant education preferably in Mechanical, Electrical or Agricultural Engineering.
- PMP -Project Management course required.
- Knowledge of grain handling machineries, complete processing lines, large turnkey projects.
- Successful track record as a Project Manager in the construction of Agricultural sector.
- Self-driven, experience in strategy implementation.
- Proven Leadership skills.
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and their daytime contact to
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews.
Deadline: 30th June 2018