Health Study Project Retention Officers Job Vacancies in Kenya
Career Opportunity: Retention Officer
Job Summary: The role of this position is recruitment planning, retention of participants and constant communication with study participants.
Immediate Supervisor: Lead Doctor
- Diploma in social work and community development or Counselling Certificate.
- Computer literate
- Experience in Community Mobilization and Recruitment
- Immediate supervisor- Study Doctor
- Supervisory role- none
- Peers: Field Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and coordinating the recruitment activities
- Develop, maintain and present the weekly and the monthly reports of the psychosocial reports, Network meetings and the client attendance.
- Answer Queries on social media platforms.
- Record and report the support groups’ financial expenditure and the requests.
- Maintain the contacts with the referring institutions, Clinics and other organizations.
- Coordinate and support the Couple support groups
- Participate in and organizing the stakeholders meetings in the communities.
- Supervise recruitment activities and the appointments of the clients in the clinic.
- Follow up on missed visits and appointments.
- Perform all other duties that may be assigned by the Lead Doctor.
Other Trainings required;
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Human Subject Protection
How to Apply
Applications must include the following:
- Complete CV with 2 referees indicating their telephone contacts and e-mail contacts
- MUST send all the relevant certificates and testimonials
If qualified for the above post, CLICK HERE to complete an online application form and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd June 2018