ICRHK Senior Laboratory Technologist Job Vacancy in Mombasa, Kenya
The International Centre for Reproductive Health – Kenya (ICRHK) works in the area of sexual and reproductive health for general population, Key Population and Gender Based Violence and Human Rights programs.
ICRH has a vacancy for the position of Senior Laboratory Technologist to be based in Mombasa.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology or directly related field; and licensure or ability to obtain licensure as a Clinical Laboratory Supervisor
- Excellent knowledge and experience with handling samples for scientific research
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience conducting hands on laboratory work
- Knowledge in Project Management
- Ability to learn specific, practical techniques and apply this knowledge to solve technical problems;
- Good hand and eye coordination and the ability to use technical equipment with accuracy;
- The ability to maintain and calibrate technical equipment
- Time management skills in order to work on several different projects at the same time
- Excellent oral communication
- Experience in providing demonstrations and writing technical reports
- Teamwork skills and patience
How to Apply
Full job description is accessible on our website: http://www.icrhk.org click on vacancies.
Applicants must upload their application letter, an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts and the bio date on the ICRH job application portal accessible on our website www.icrhk.org by 21st June 2018, 5pm.
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.