Lotto SMS Marketing Copywriter Job Vacancy in Nairobi, Kenya
Career Opportunity: SMS Marketing Copywriter
Reports To: Communications Director
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Deadline to Apply: 25th June 2018
Start Date: July 2018
About the position: The primary role of the SMS Marketing Copywriter is the production of daily SMS marketing content for Lotto & Tatua push campaigns.
- Exceptional standard of fluency in both written and spoken Swahili and English with a flair for writing original creative marketing content to drive sales
- The ability to create error-free written content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines, which will be provided. This includes grammar, spelling, sentence structure and general syntax
- Understand the Lotto and Tatua products and the ethical and regulatory framework within which we operate such that the content is both exciting and creative, but also adheres to various restrictions imposed by the regulator and our own company values
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines with the ability to work well under pressure
- Proficiency and experience with key Microsoft Office software packages, including but not limited to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with the Google suite of products, including Google Drive and Sheets
- Appreciate and implement constructive feedback from directors and other senior members of the team in relation to all deliverables
- Experience with and the ability to work well in a team.
Academic Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in marketing and/or communications, or ample relevant experience in this field
Experience: The candidate should have a minimum of three years of working experience in marketing, communications or PR
Interested candidates should apply by emailing their CV and Cover Letter explaining their interest in the position and what they could bring to it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the job title in the email subject.
Only complete applications will be considered.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.