Mahindra Holidays & Resorts Telesales Executives Vacancies in Nairobi, Kenya
Our Client, Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Limited incorporated in 1996 is promoting Holiday Packages to Corporates and Individuals, locally and globally under a brand Club Mahindra. Current membership is 220,000 members with over 100 destinations globally
To effectively tap the regional market, the client is looking for young energetic, result driven and aggressive individual to work as Telesales Executives.
The key responsibilities of this function include:
- Achieving stretched targets in a result-focused environment.
- Fixing appointments with prospective clients and working in tandem with the sales team.
- Handling objections and resolving member/ customer conflicts.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationship and high level of customer service.
- Being updated on new products and services.
- To keep and maintain accurate database records according the set standards and procedures.
- Any other job assigned by the immediate superior as and when required.
- Patience and Good Listening Skills
- Proactive approach
- Good Communication Skills
- Experience: 2 – 3 years of relevant experience in Telemarketing
- Qualifications: Graduate
- Pleasing Personality with good communication skills (English a must)
- Female Indian Candidates with experience in telemarketing
Location to be hired: Nairobi (Asian)
Benefits & Perks: Earning potential with fixed CTC + incentives*
If you think you meet the qualifications above, send you updated cv, cover letter with a colored passport size photo to: email@example.com to reach us by Friday 18th May 2018.
Only those who meet the threshold will be conducted for interview