Nation Media Group Electronics and Electrical Engineer Job Vacancy in Kenya
Nation Media Group has presence ¡n East and Central Africa with operations in print, broadcast and digital media.
We are seeking to recruit an Electronics and Electrical Engineer for our Production department.
Job Ref: HR-EE-06-2018
The successful candidate will report to the Technical Manager, and will be expected to deliver on operational and technical requirements in accordance with quality standards.
Key result areas will include: –
- Annual planning and execution of maintenance tasks;
- Supervision of service level providers on equipment and maintenance;
- Problem solving during breakdowns promptly and solving problems at the shortest time; and
- Installing and commissioning of new equipment including hardware and software.
Skills, knowledge and experience requirement: –
- B.Sc. Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering from a recognized university;
- At least 3 years’ relevant work experience gained from a reputable organization preferably in a busy production plant or publishing house;
- Knowledge of personal computers hardware and software and LAN experience;
- Knowledgeable in applying best practice in print production;
- Demonstrable capability to fit in and contribute within a technical and professional team; and
- Ability to cope with pressure, work odd hours while adhering to tight deadlines.
This position offers and excellent career growth opportunity and a competitive remuneration package.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application and a detailed CV online to http://careers.nationmedia.com on or before Sunday 24th June, 2018.
NB: We shall only contact the short listed applicants.