Office Assistant Job Vacancy in Kenya
Career Opportunity: Office Assistant
- Manage reception answering customer in a polite and informed way.
- First point of contact at affiliate for customer queries and/or complaints and sales orders
- Facilitate new credit applications
- Coordinate with warehouse & distribution partner to facilitate execution of sales orders
- Coordinate local driver instruction
- Post print and distribute ESD Tax invoice to customers
- Ensure maintenance of office provisions including stationary & consumables.
- Responsible for Petty Cash for purchase of small office consumables
- General administrative assistance to the GM
- Filing leave forms and maintaining office attendance inc sick forms etc.
- Opening and closing office when necessary
- Putting together product samples as requested.
- Pest control & fumigations booking when required for office & labs
- Scanning and forwarding Invoices and expense to Account on time
- Run daily and monthly Z-report, consolidate with Navision invoices on a monthly basis and send to accountant.
- Facilitating the transaction from order to final invoice to customer
- Primary processers of sales order, purchase orders, inventory adjustments
- Manage parcels receipt and deliveries to customers, including sample collections.
- Organise for receipting customer visits at the office.
- Management of sales order management and tracking of goods with our logistics partners, keeping the business and customers aware of ETA.
- Well organised and detail orientated.
- Action focused
- Adaptable / Flexible with Autonomy & resilience
- Strong organizational skills to include
- Computer literacy mandatory
- Time keeping – to meet deadlines/timelines
- Initiative & Dynamism, with Ambition & Enthusiasm
- Reliable, Honest and ethical
- Good accurate numerical skills.
- Fluent in English, competent and articulate communication skills – both verbal and written
- Proficient and competent application, sensory and lab skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with great communication
- Positive attitude and high energy level
- B Admin/B Com or similar
- Accounting knowledge would be favourable
- Min. 3 years Administrative or customer service experience
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of day 30th June 2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted