Pricing Analyst Job Vacancy in Kenya
Our client a leading clearing and forwarding company is seeking to recruit a Pricing Analyst.
Main Purpose: The Pricing Analyst responds to spot shipment rate requests and implement tariffs.
- Prepare quotations to both Internal and External customers within the stipulated and agreed timelines
- Maintain a rate sheet for use in participating in sending of quotes as and when needed.
- Participate in service contract negotiations.
- Negotiate service contract freight rates and terms and conditions.
- Regularly report on trade either weekly or monthly.
- Analyse all pricing activities including discounts, contract price levels, and develop recommendations to improve profitability and mix.
- Provide strong support to the sales team to facilitate day-to-day pricing and decisions.
- Review all new business opportunities for profitability and escalate as needed for approval.
- Pro-actively monitor both internal and competitive pricing levels and trends.
- Identify pricing issues and trends at the early stage and provide recommended solutions.
- Participate in the setting, review and revision of optimal pricing guidelines and parameters.
- Effectively apply best-practice revenue and pricing techniques, tools and models.
- Evaluate programs, and recommend potential structures for pricing and programs.
- Some ad hoc project work and/or reporting may be required
- Facilitate the contract process to ensure contract compliance.
- Perform other essential responsibilities as deemed necessary.
- Experience in the logistics industry with at least 2 years’ experience in pricing department
- Exposure in multiple departments within the logistics industry
- High proficiency in mathematical calculations and analytical skills
- Have understanding of the global geography
- Degree in any Business related course
- DGR Category 6
- KRATI Certificate
If you qualify for the above, kindly send your cv to email@example.com on or before 20th June 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted