Receivable Accountant Job Vacancy in Nairobi, Kenya
Career Opportunities: Receivable Accountant – FMCG
Our client is one of the leading authorized distributors of a premium beer brand located in Kenya.
They seek to hire a Receivable Accountant who will be tasked with controlling accounts receivables as well as carrying out 90% collection of due accounts.
- Confirm details, reconcile and post Salesmen and Agents daily reports
- Produce Daily sales, VAT and ETR report
- MPESA confirmation to salesmen and produce report where applicable
- Accounts receivable report for weekly sales meeting : ageing analysis and open invoices
- Credit control management by ensuring that you maintain correct information for the customers – maintain duly signed credit facility agreement forms
- Issuing statements to customers
- Monthly sales ledger reconciliation with output VAT
- Ensure Daily collections banking is done
- Accurate Receipts allocation
- Daily and cumulative monthly sales, Debtors, banking and variance report
- Daily and monthly sales report both quantities and values
- Produce monthly Sales report per outlet and stockiest
- Involved in production of financial reports
- Participate in Internal and External Audit
- Any other duty assigned by the management
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or related field
- CPA (K/U/T)
- 3 years experience in a similar position
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Software and other relevant office software and devices
- Honesty, integrity, a positive attitude and a good work ethic
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Receivable Accountant -FMCG) to email@example.com before Tuesday 19th June 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.