Safepak Assistant Factory Manager Job Vacancy in Kenya
Job Opening: Assistant Factory Manager
General Responsibilities / Duties
- Overall In charge of supporting activities for the Plant and handling day to day administrative issues.
- Responsible for entire supporting functions to run the production smoothly.
- Inventory planning for smooth production process.
- Shift change over screening and overseeing.
- Emergency Preparedness and response in liaison with systems.
- Correction and Corrective Action Plans i.e. equipment maintenance, Calibrations etc.
- Overseeing and Coordinating with Contractors.
- Documentation – Maintaining MIS & Record Keeping.
- Daily man power planning in both shifts and manpower management.
- Co-ordination with external agencies related to services e.g Rentokil, fire tech.
- Compliance of schedule maintenance and maintain hygienic working conditions.
- Co-ordination with Internal Departments for Any Need.
- Risk Analysis
- Ensure all the legal statutory requirements are fully filled OSH, NEMA, Certificate and Medical check.
- Ensure timely and proper issuance of the PPE to the staff.
- Ensure lighting, weighing scales, conveyors, ladders and trolleys are in good working conditions.
- Control over housekeeping, cleaning and maintenance of the plant at all times
- Compliance of legal requirement. Compliance to ISO 9001, ISO 14000 & ISO 22000 and All other Procedures.
Qualification & Skills
- Degree or diploma in any Science related field.
- Training in ISO, FSSC, Health & Safety or Hygiene
- K.C.S.E – C
- Strong Personality
- Good Communication Skills, Good Management Skills and Good Supervisory Skills
- Ladies only
Pay is 25,000/-
(Visited 60 times, 1 visits today)