Sales Executives Job Vacancies in Nairobi Kenya
Our Client, Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Limited incorporated in 1996 is promoting Holiday Packages to Corporates and Individuals, locally and globally under a brand Club Mahindra. Current membership is 220,000 members with over 100 destinations globally
To effectively tap the regional market, the client is looking for young energetic, result driven and aggressive individual to work as Holiday Consultants – Sales Executives.
The key responsibilities of this function include:
- Should be able to plan & execute the monthly sales plan
- Must be result oriented & responsible for productivity & conversion
- Achieving stretched targets and managing sales in a result-focused environment.
- Identifying potential customers and new business opportunities.
- Making effective sales presentations and closing deals
- Handling objections and resolving member/ customer conflicts.
- Being updated on new products and services.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships and high level of customer service.
- Constantly liaising with other departments for smooth functioning.
- Maintaining own awareness of product in order to sell effectively.
- Ability to balance between task and people orientation.
- Applicant must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be able to thrive under pressure.
- Good Performer, Multi skilled, extrovert & good communicator.
Experience: 2 – 3 years of relevant experience in sales
Qualifications: Graduate and above
- Pleasing Personality with good communication skills (English a must).
- Well groomed with a concern with first impression
- Aggressive, Go-Getter and self- starter in approach.
- Time Share selling experience will be added advantage.
- People from Insurance, Travel, Advertising and Pharma preferred.
Location to be hired: Nairobi
Benefits & Perks: High Earning potential with fixed CTC (Travel* & Mobile Reimbursements*) + Sales Incentives which is based upon the monthly performance.
If you think you meet the qualifications above, send you updated cv, cover letter with a colored passport size photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us by Friday 18th May 2018.
Only those who meet the threshold will be conducted for interview