Service Technician Job Vacancy in Kenya
Career Opportunity: Service Technician
Responsible for new installations. Supervises Senior Technician throughout the installation.
Responsible for Quality Assurance. Technical Contact for the client
- Works on Projects
- Is responsible for the entire installation and has to ensure not only that it works, but that it meets the client requirements
- Does full diagnostics for faulty systems and prepares reports & recommendations
- Inspects installations & ensures all testing is done & recorded as per procedure
- Does Site Surveys and prepares BoQs based on the survey
- Accounts for material & equipment used and ensures return of unused materials to stores
- During inspections ensures the quality of work & equipment meets industry standards and escalates any arising issues
Role Related Qualifications / Skills:
- Diploma or in Electrical Engineering or Telecom Engineering from a recognized institution
- Minimum 5 years experience in relevant field
- Special training on CCTV and Access Systems
- CCNA or equivalent
- ITIL training
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of day 29th June2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.