Telkom Head of Partners & Channels Job Vacancy in Nairobi, Kenya
Position Title: Head of Partners & Channels
Reporting to: Director of Sales
Role Purpose: Reporting to the Director of sales – Enterprise Division, the job holder will be required to develop and nurture relationships with key partners to increase market presence and sales through the partner channels.
In addition he/she will be responsible for the development and achievement of sales targets and revenue margins through the partner network.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Break down strategic objectives into sales targets and create understanding & commitment in the sales team to achieve the targets
- Forecast and monitor sales for the relevant market segments.
- Find, build and maintain relationships with key partners for sell with and sell through partners.
- Compile and execute action plans to grow the customer and partner footprint nationally
- Plan Develop & Execute the Partner and Channels business sales strategy
- Set and monitor pricing guidelines for products and services for sales team and per customer segment
- Compile action plans to grow specific product and service categories
- Continuously ensure alignment with marketing, branding and communications procedures
- Liaises with product management team for tailored solutions for partners
- Manage coach and mentor the partners & channels team to deliver results
Academic / Professional Qualifications:
- Relevant Business degree in Sales, Marketing or Economics
- 5-7 years Marketing Management, Sales Management, Presentation Skills, Supply Chain understanding & Relationship management
- Strong Leadership, Internal & External Stakeholder Management Skills
- Excellent in communication, presentation, business reporting, competitive proposal writing and negotiation skills
- Ability to project a strong, positive image of him/herself and the Company
- Strong Organizational & Planning Skills
- Strong financial skills by understanding the costs to serve and its impact on the Profit & Loss (P&L).
This position is opened to Kenyan citizens only.
If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
How to Apply
Application should be sent by 22nd June 2018, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Apply through http://app.jobvite.com/m?3MHaUjwl and quote the job title in the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.