Brookhurst International School Teacher Job Opening in Kenya
Brookhurst International School
Career Opportunities for September 2018: Key Stage 2 – Preparatory Teacher
Brookhurst International School is a co-educational institution for students aged 10-19 years. We offer IGCSE education curriculum and have preparatory, secondary and Alevel.
The school is located in Kajiado county Kiserian which is 20 kilometers from the Nairobi in a serene environment suitable for learning.
We pursue excellence in all facets and are committed to support the learners achieve their dreams. We have the following vacancies for September but interviews will be conducted in August.
About the teacher
The key responsibility is to teacher in the preparatory section but should be able to integrate teaching in the secondary section.
We are looking for experienced and mature preparatory school teacher capable to teaching and guiding the students.
Key qualifications for teachers
- Primary school certificate and must have attained C- Plus in O-level
- A first degree in education
- Teaching experience of not less than five years in IGCSE system of education
- Experience in teaching British National Curriculum is a must
- Experience in handling internal and external examinations
- Intern teachers must have acquired a degree in education or waiting to graduate
Key qualifications for intern teachers
- Must have completed a degree course
- Have teaching practical experience of not less than one year
- Commitment and passion to work with children and positively transform their lives
- Must be a Christian with a testimony
- Candidates from other countries are encouraged to apply
Send three page cvs and no other attachments. For the applicants, state your subject combination as reference.
Send CV firstname.lastname@example.org 20th August 2018.
If you do not hear from us by 30th August 2018 consider yourself unsuccessful this time round.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.