Hospital Data Analyst Job Opening in Nairobi, Kenya August 2018
Our client a re-known Hospital in Nairobi targeting the urban poor communities is in the process of increasing its service delivery effectiveness.
This has necessitated the need to urgently hire a data analyst whose details are described below.
Job Summary: The Data Analyst will be responsible for conducting full lifecycle analysis, monitoring performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
Key Duties and responsibilities
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports;
- Developing and implementing databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality;
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases/data systems;
- Identifying, analyzing and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Filtering and “cleaning” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems;
- Identifying gaps and scopes for enhancement of the hospital HMIS, thus recommending improvements to better serve quality data purposes and reporting requirements.
- Develop weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for management-level consumption.
Qualification, Competencies required
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics or its accepted equivalent;
- Proven working experience of at least one (1) year as a data analyst;
- Previous experience in a healthcare provider setting is considered an advantage;
- Proven knowledge and experience in data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques;
- Proven Knowledge and experience in using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc.).
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly stating the job you are applying for in the Email subject and current & expected Gross salary.
Closing date for application is 16th August, 2018
You can also visit our website on www.postureconsulting.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted