IAT Career Advisor Job Vacancy in Kenya August 2018
Position Title: Career Advisor
We are looking for a mature, honest, reliable and responsible individual who is customer centred, able to convince students to register for courses, possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrates ability to exercise good customer care.
The successful individual should be able to keep clean student records, should be self-motivated, time conscious and meticulous about his/her work.
Must be a team player, have integrity and be able to work with minimum supervision.
This is a sales position with a role similar to that of a “Receptionist” of a Front Office.
The suitable candidate will be based in Nairobi and should:
- Be a Diploma Holder related field
- Possesses excellent interpersonal, communication skills and people skills
- Be able to work flexible hours (Up to 7p.m. in the evenings)
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Have worked in a similar role for at least 6 Months
To apply for this exciting and rewarding opportunity, please forward your resume to IAT-HR@iat.ac.ke clearly indicate the subject heading “Career Advisor” by Friday 17th August 2018.