Log Book Loans Sales Executive Job Opening in Kenya August 2018
Job Vacancy: Log Book Loans Sales Executive
Job Ref: BL98182
- Client recruitment, business development and relationship management
- Customer primary liaison
- Meeting set targets
- Must have relevant experience in selling log book loans
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as a part of a team
- Excellent negotiation, financial management, computer and communication skills
- Self-starter, willingness to go an extra mile, deliver on deadlines, ability to align to the Company’s culture, team player
Reports to: Product Team Leader
Sales & Business Development
- Identify & screen potential clients through lead generation.
- Promote and sell company products to potential clients
- Evaluate client’s risk profile.
- Advise clients on the required documentation and feedback on expectations
- Assist our clients in completing loan documentation.
- Establish and maintaining effective working relationships with clients, staff and outsourcing partners.
- Ensure client complaint resolution
- Ensure excellent customer service
- To assist in collection the non-performing loans that the executive has recommended
- Meet monthly sales targets
- Adhere to various company policies and procedures
Reports & client records
- Preparing daily reports on daily, weekly, monthly & ad hoc reports as required by the company
- Preparing and submitting work plans as required
- Ensure all client documentation is received, filed and registered
- Ensure proper and correct use of MIS as per set requirements
- Input client KYC records, field visits reports, collateral documents and other records as will be required by the company.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact to email@example.com (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews