Mary’s Meals Kenya School Feeding Manager Job Opening in Turkana, Kenya
Mary’s Meals Kenya (MMK) operates a Primary School Feeding and Early Childhood Development programme in Kenya.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following post:
Job Vacancy: School Feeding Manager – Turkana County
The school feeding manager s will support the Country programme leadership in providing effective and inspirational leadership for Mary’s Meals Kenya team.
Helping in the general management and organisational development of Mary’s Meals Kenya in close collaboration with other senior members of staff. The post holder will also collaborate with stakeholders at county, and community level in promoting Mary’s Meals vision, mission and values to ensure optimal programme implementation.
S/he will also support strategic planning and programme development. The position holder will collaborate with external stakeholders at county level and sometimes at National level.
- A Degree in the fields of Education, Development Studies, Nursing, Public Health, Human Nutrition, Agriculture, Community Development or any other relevant field with demonstrable significant experience in a similar role
- Well-developed skills in project/programme management.
- Advanced and well-developed inter-personal skills, with solid track record in persuading and influencing others.
- Community engagement skills
- Strong leadership skills including the ability to be in control of delegated responsibilities.
- An excellent team player able to work with senior and junior members of staff.
- Fluent written and spoken English and Swahili.
- Ability to communicate well across all levels
- Able to work well with people of different cultures and nationalities.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Word and Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to evaluate and analyse large of diverse data.
- Excellent attention to detail.
How to Apply
Applications stating expected net salary and CV (including contacts for three professional referees) should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title and applicant’s name in the subject line.
All attached files should be saved under the applicant’s name. Deadline for receipt of applications is Thursday, 16th August 2018 at 16:30 hours.
The interviews will be conducted at Mary’s Meals office in Lodwar on the week starting on the 27th August 2018.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.